Table of Contents
Simple Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Beef ramen with ajitsuke tomago
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Beef ramen with ajitsuke tomago. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef ramen with ajitsuke tomago is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Beef ramen with ajitsuke tomago is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef ramen with ajitsuke tomago, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef ramen with ajitsuke tomago delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Beef ramen with ajitsuke tomago estimated approx 7 hours.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have Beef ramen with ajitsuke tomago using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
I was longing to have an authentic Japanese ramen after our trip in April 2017 and created this recipe from an amalgamation of a few different recipes.
You can do this with or without the dashi. Dashi takes about 6 hours to prepare, otherwise ramen takes under an hour to make.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Beef ramen with ajitsuke tomago:
- 2 nests of ramen egg noodles
- 150 g frying steak
- 500 ml chicken stock
- 1 sheet Dashi seaweed
- 2 teaspoons miso paste
- 2 ajitsuke tomago (Japanese pickled eggs pre-made per other recipe)
- 1 small chunk of diced ginger
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 200 g shiitake mushrooms
- 4 spring onions chopped
- 100 g baby spinach
- Sprinkle of black sesame seeds (optional)
- Sprinkle of dried tuna flakes (optional)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
Instructions to make to make Beef ramen with ajitsuke tomago
- Prepare dashi (seaweed stock) per packet instructions. Mine involved wiping clean the seaweed, soaking it in 3.5 cups of water and refrigerating for 6 hours or so. Then slowly heating seaweed and water to just boiling and discarding the seaweed. Using dashi in a later step.
- Chop steak and vegetables as desired
- In a new pan, slowly cook chicken stock until simmering/ softly boiling.
- Fry beef in sesame oil and soy sauce with ginger in a separate pan
- Add vegetables to steak (set some spring onion aside if you want some crunchy vegetables as a topping later)
- Mix miso paste with 150 ml boiling water and add to pan of chicken stock. Also add dashi made in step one.
- Add noodles to boil for 3 to 4 minutes in stock pan. Add steak and vegetables to stock pan. Add baby spinach. Cook together until noodles are tender.
- Remove ajitsuke tomago from moulds and slice in half if desired
- Serve ramen broth into bowls. Add ajitsuke tomago, black sesame seeds, dried tuna flakes, fresh spring onion and herbs as desired. Season with salt and pepper if necessary.
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will discover that you have much more all-natural control over your diet plan and also adapt your diet to your individual tastes gradually. Whether you intend to offer a dish that utilizes less or more ingredients or is a little more or less spicy, you can make easy adjustments to accomplish this objective. In other words, start making your dishes promptly. As for fundamental cooking abilities for novices you don’t need to discover them yet only if you grasp some basic cooking strategies.
This isn’t a total guide to fast and also easy lunch dishes however its good food for thought. With any luck this will obtain your innovative juices moving so you can prepare delicious dishes for your household without doing a lot of heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Simple Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Beef ramen with ajitsuke tomago. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!