Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite #Beef Pulao
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, #Beef Pulao. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
#Beef Pulao is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. #Beef Pulao is something that I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from #Beef Pulao, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare #Beef Pulao delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make #Beef Pulao is 4-5 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook #Beef Pulao estimated approx 1hr 30 min.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have #Beef Pulao using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Pulao beef ka hi ziada pasand kia jata hy.kids ky lye potato bhi add krti houn jo optional hain
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make #Beef Pulao:
- 1 kg rice
- 1 kg beef
- 3-4 potato (optional)
- 3 tbsp sabit dhania
- 3 tbsp saunf
- 1 full lahsun pothi
- 1 adrak piece
- 1 tezpat
- 1 badiyan ka phool
- 1 cup oil/ghee
- 1 cup dahi
- 1 piyaz
- 1 tbsp salt(to taste)
- 1/2 tsp haldi
- 6-8 sabit lal mirch
- 4-5 choti illachi
- 5-7 kalimirch
- 3-4 long
- 1-2 darchinni piece
- 1 tezpat
- 2-3 bari illachi
- 6-8 harimirchain
Steps to make to make #Beef Pulao
- Beef boti aur hadi (bones) ka mix lain.bones sy achi yakhni bnti hy.sabit dhania + saunf ki potli bana lain.beef adrak full lahsan tezpat badiyan aur 6 glass pani add krky gosht soft hony tak cook krain.yakhni mein sy gosht alag krlain.lahsan aur adrak soft hojaty hain unhain spoon sy mash krdain.potli nikal kar squeeze krlain tu sara sat nikl ayega phir discard krdain.
- Oil garamkrain piyaz gullabi krlain.sabit lal mirch +sara garam masala add kar ky fry krain.1/2 dahi haldi salt add kar ky bhonain.aloo ky pieces add krdain 1/2 cup pani ky sath aur soft hony dain.
- Aloo tender hojain tu yakhni wala gosht add krdain baqi 1/2 dahi ky sath.chop hari mirchain add kar ky gosht masaly mein bhoon lain.
- Rice ko apny hissab sy soak kar ky drain krlain aur masaly mein add krdain.yakhni bhi shamil krdain.agr yakhni kam lagy tu aur pani add krskty hain.yahn salt zaror taste krlain.rice ko yakhni mein cook hony dain.
- Jab pani dry hony lagy tu pulao ko dam py rakhdain. Start mein high heat phir low krdain.mazedar riwaiti beef pulao tayar hy.raity chutney ky sath paish krain.
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will find that you have much more natural control over your diet plan and also adjust your diet regimen to your personal tastes in time. Whether you intend to serve a dish that uses less or more active ingredients or is a bit more or less hot, you can make simple modifications to accomplish this goal. To put it simply, start making your dishes in a timely manner. When it comes to basic cooking skills for beginners you don’t require to discover them however only if you master some simple food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a complete guide to fast and also easy lunch dishes but its good something to chew on. Hopefully this will obtain your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty meals for your family without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week #Beef Pulao. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!