Steps to Make Speedy Beef Polao
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Beef Polao. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beef Polao is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Beef Polao is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef Polao, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef Polao delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef Polao is 4 persons. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Beef Polao estimated approx 1 hr.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Beef Polao using 24 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Beef Polao:
- 250 gms beef
- 3 pyaz
- 3 potatoes
- 1 cup oil
- 3 cup rice
- 3 tbsp green chilli paste
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 cloves
- 6 whole black pepper
- 4 choti Elaichi
- 1 tsp white zeera
- 1 big dar cheeni stick
- Polao bighaar
- Half cup oil
- 3 tsp salt
- 4 choti Elaichi
- 3 bari green chilli
- leaves Few curry patta
- Few leaves dhania podina
- 4 sabit kali mirch
- 6 cloves
- 1 stick dar cheeni
- 2 phool badiyan
Instructions to make to make Beef Polao
- Sb sey phley cooker lain is mein pyaz ko bareek kaat kar is ki teh lagain
- Pyaz ke uper gosht daalain
- Phr is ke uper taman spices add karain except oil or is ko 5 minutes dhak dain
- Pyaz thori soft hojayegi ab is mein oil add and 1 and half glass pani daal kar ke cooker band krdain
- 25 minutes ke baad ap cooker band krdain or iski steam nikal dain
- Jitni dair mein apka salan ready horaha hoga ap rice ko wash kar ke soak krlain
- Aaloo kaat lain
- Salan tu abhi ready nahi HOA par ap aik chohley par polao ke bighar ki tyar krlain
- Oil mein bighar ki sb cheexain add kain or half cup pani daalain or bilkul slow flame rakhain or daigchi ko dhak dain
- Ap khud mehsos karain gey ke charon taraf bari mazedar khushbu arahi
- Ab ap 3 glass water is mein add krlain
- Jab salan ke cooker ki steam nikal jaye to salan bhoon lain or ye salan ap jis mein apney pulao ka bighar dala tha us daigchi mein add krlain
- Bighar waley mein jab pani ko Josh aaye tu rice add krlain anch full rakhain
- Jab pani khushk hojaye tu slow flame krdain or dhak kar 10 minutes ke leye dam par rakh dain daigchi ke neechey tawa b rakh dain takey chipkey na
- Mazedar pulào ready hai
As your experience as well as self-confidence grows, you will certainly find that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet and also adapt your diet plan to your personal preferences with time. Whether you want to serve a recipe that uses less or more components or is a little basically spicy, you can make easy changes to achieve this objective. Simply put, start making your recipes on time. When it comes to standard food preparation skills for newbies you don’t need to learn them however just if you grasp some easy food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a full overview to quick as well as simple lunch recipes however its great food for thought. Hopefully this will certainly obtain your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty meals for your family without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Easiest Way to Prepare Homemade Beef Polao. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!