Table of Contents
Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Quick Beef medallions & cruciferous vegetables
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, Beef medallions & cruciferous vegetables. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef medallions & cruciferous vegetables is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Beef medallions & cruciferous vegetables is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef medallions & cruciferous vegetables, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef medallions & cruciferous vegetables delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef medallions & cruciferous vegetables is 4 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Beef medallions & cruciferous vegetables estimated approx 1 hr.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook Beef medallions & cruciferous vegetables using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
This beefy vegie side dish is quick and easy to prepare and packs a ton of flavours.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Beef medallions & cruciferous vegetables:
- 500 gms lean beef fillet medallions
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 stalk green onion
- 1 inch fresh ginger
- 2 medium sized garlic cloves
- 1 green habanero chilli
- 3 tbls light soy sauce
- 1 tbls tamarind paste
- 2 tbls vegetable oil
- 5-6 fresh thai basil leaves (chopped)
Instructions to make to make Beef medallions & cruciferous vegetables
- In a mortar and pestle, grind the ginger, garlic and habanero to form a paste
- In a bowl, add the beef medallions, garlic, ginger & habanero chilli mixture, tamarind paste and soy sauce. Mix well to combine. Allow to rest for about 30 minutes
- In a heavy skillet pan, heat the oil over high heat until hot.
- Sear the beef medallions on both sides (for about 1-2 minutes each side).
- Add the soy sauce to the leftover marinade and pour over the beef medallions. Stir to combine
- Immediately add the broccoli and cauliflower florets and allow to cook for a further minute or two until the beef cooks to your liking. You can adjust the time when to add the vegetables depending on how you prefer your beef to be cooked. In this recipe, the beef will be medium-well done.
- Finally, add in the chopped green onions and stir to combine.
- Turn the heat off, sprinkle the thai basil and cover the dish until serving time. The heat from the dish itself will allow the thai basil flavour to come out without being cooked
- Serve warm with a simple white rice or with baked potatoes.
As your experience and self-confidence grows, you will locate that you have extra natural control over your diet regimen and adjust your diet plan to your individual tastes in time. Whether you wish to offer a recipe that uses less or even more ingredients or is a little bit basically zesty, you can make basic adjustments to accomplish this objective. Simply put, begin making your recipes on schedule. When it comes to standard cooking abilities for novices you do not require to discover them yet only if you grasp some basic food preparation methods.
This isn’t a full overview to fast and also easy lunch dishes but its excellent something to chew on. With any luck this will certainly obtain your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare delicious meals for your family without doing too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food How to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Beef medallions & cruciferous vegetables. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!