Table of Contents
Recipe of Quick Beef Matka pulao
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Beef Matka pulao. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beef Matka pulao is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Beef Matka pulao is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef Matka pulao, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef Matka pulao delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef Matka pulao is 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Beef Matka pulao estimated approx 2 hrs.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have Beef Matka pulao using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
#joy .. bhai ki farmaish par
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Beef Matka pulao:
- half kg Beef
- 2 cup Rice
- 1 cup Oil
- to taste Salt
- 3 tsp Green chilli paste
- 1 cup Curd
- 2 Onions chopped
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 3,4 Cloves
- 3 Green cardamom
- 1 Black cardamom
- half tsp Cumin
- half tsp Coriander seeds
- 3,4 Black pepper corns
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp Chicken powder
- Fresh coriander
- 4 Potatoes
Instructions to make to make Beef Matka pulao
- In a matka, add oil, onion and fry until golden brown
- Then add ginger garlic paste, cumin seeds, green cardamom, black cardamom, black pepper corns, cloves, cinnamon stick, coriander seeds and saute for 2 min
- Now add beef and mix well until color change, add green chilli paste mix well and add all reminder spices and bring it to boil
- Cover and cook on medium flame for 1 hr or until beef are 3/4 tender
- Then add potatoes and cover and cook for 20 min
- Then add yogurt and mix well for 5 min (last me yogurt add krne se pulao white bnta hai)
- After that add rice, salt mix well and cook on medium high flame until water is reduced (5 min), add fresh coriander cover and steam cook on low flame for 15 min
- Garnish with fried onion.. matka pulao is ready.. (hamare yaha nahi pasnd ki jati islye maine nahi dali)
As your experience as well as confidence expands, you will find that you have a lot more natural control over your diet and adapt your diet to your personal preferences with time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that uses fewer or more active ingredients or is a little basically spicy, you can make straightforward changes to attain this objective. In other words, begin making your dishes in a timely manner. When it comes to standard cooking abilities for newbies you do not need to learn them however just if you understand some basic food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a complete overview to quick as well as simple lunch recipes but its good something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly get your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty meals for your family members without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Beef Matka pulao. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!