Table of Contents
Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
A simple and delicious recipe that is sure to satisfy the whole family😋
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers:
- 185 g Red Bell Pepper(Thinly slice)
- 975 g Beef Loin Meat Steak (Cut thinly slice)
- 1 Tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tbsp Beef Flavor/stock (Optional)
- 1 Garlic (Crush)
- 1 Medium/Large Onion (Thinly slice)
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- Salt and Black Pepper (as you need)
- 1-2 Tbsp Corn Starch
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Sweet Soy Sauce
Instructions to make to make Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers
- Cut the meat into thin slices/strips and then add the sesame oil, baking soda, beef flavor/stock, garlic and 2 tbsp of soy sauce to the meat and mix well. Let the meat marinate for 25-30 minutes at room temperature. To make the sauce, whisk together all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl then put it a side.
- In a nonstick skillet pan, melt the butter. Add in the onion and cook it until it becomes light brown and then add the meat. Stir fry the meat until it is cooked well done.
- Add the bell peppers into the skillet and sauté fry it for about 2 mins. Pour the prepared sauce in and then stir fry on medium heat until it becomes thick.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning as needed. Best served over warm rice. Enjoy!😉
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will locate that you have extra natural control over your diet regimen and adapt your diet regimen to your personal tastes in time. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that uses less or more ingredients or is a little bit basically hot, you can make basic modifications to accomplish this objective. To put it simply, start making your recipes on schedule. When it comes to fundamental cooking skills for newbies you do not need to learn them but just if you grasp some simple food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast as well as very easy lunch dishes but its great something to chew on. With any luck this will obtain your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious meals for your family without doing way too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Recipe of Perfect Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!