Table of Contents
How to Prepare Ultimate Beef Biryani
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, Beef Biryani. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef Biryani is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Beef Biryani is something that I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef Biryani, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef Biryani delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef Biryani is 8 to 10 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Beef Biryani estimated approx 2 hr.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have Beef Biryani using 26 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Biryani sbki favorite 😍
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Beef Biryani:
- 1 kg beef hadi wala
- 1 kg seela rice
- 7-8 tamatar gol cutting
- 4-5 pyaz slice cutting
- 1 cup dahi
- 1 tsp pesi laal Mirch
- 10-12 green chili paste
- Half bunch hara dhanya finely chopped
- Half bunch podina finely chopped
- 2 n half cup oil
- 1 tsp garam masala sabut
- Half tsp jaifal,jawatri and badyan phol pisa howa
- 2 tsp lehson adrak paste
- For yakhni
- 2 tbsp sabut dhanya
- 2 tbsp salt or to taste
- 2 tbsp sonf
- 1 tsp garam masala sabut
- 6-7 badyan phool
- 2 tbsp lehson adrak paste
- 3 medium size pyaz slice cutting
- 6-7 tez pata
- For Daam
- Half tsp food color
- 5-6 bari hari Mirch
Steps to make to make Beef Biryani
- Gosht ko wash kar k pani mein yakhni k tamam ingredients and kejay or pani 5 glass add kar k gosht galny k lein rakh dejay
- Seela rice ko wash kar k side par bhogo kar rakh dejay
- Yakhni hojay to gosht ko nikal lejay
- Ab 1 pateela mein oil gram kejay or pyaz add kejay or golden kar k half nikl lejay
- Ab sath he gram masalay add kejay or Gosht add kejay lehson adrak paste add kejay or achi terhan bhony
- Sath he green chillies paste or temater add kejay or thora jaifal jawatri add kejay or achi terhan bhony
- Ab strain keya howa yakhni ka pani add kejay or seela rice add kejay
- Or spoon chaly k cap lagadejay k chawal 50 % hojay or hara dhanya,podina add kar k mix kejay
- Ab dam k lein rice ko ready kejay food color or green chili,or Tali howi pyaz, jaifal jawatri or 2 tsp oil add kejay or dam lagadejay 15 to 20 min ki lein sahi trhan cover krdejay or Daam par rakhy
- Spicy or yummy beef Biryani ready ha raita salad k sath serve kejay 🤤
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will locate that you have much more all-natural control over your diet regimen and adjust your diet to your individual preferences in time. Whether you want to serve a dish that makes use of less or more ingredients or is a little basically zesty, you can make easy modifications to accomplish this objective. In other words, begin making your recipes promptly. As for fundamental cooking abilities for novices you don’t require to learn them yet only if you grasp some simple cooking techniques.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast and simple lunch recipes yet its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly get your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare delicious dishes for your household without doing too many square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food How to Make Homemade Beef Biryani. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!