Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Super Quick Homemade 'Bamia' Lamb Okra Stew
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, 'Bamia' Lamb Okra Stew. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
'Bamia' Lamb Okra Stew is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. 'Bamia' Lamb Okra Stew is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from 'Bamia' Lamb Okra Stew, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare 'Bamia' Lamb Okra Stew delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make 'Bamia' Lamb Okra Stew is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook 'Bamia' Lamb Okra Stew estimated approx 1 Hour 15 Minutes.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have 'Bamia' Lamb Okra Stew using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
#mycookbook Visit our Instagram to see a video of how to make … www.instagram.com/mjsfoodclub/
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make 'Bamia' Lamb Okra Stew:
- 500 g Lamb
- 400 g Okra
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tinned Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Puree
- 8-10 Garlic Cloves
- Half Lemon
- 1-2 Stock Cube (Lamb/Beef or Veg)
- 1 Cup Water
Instructions to make to make 'Bamia' Lamb Okra Stew
- Sauté 1 chopped onion and 2 crushed garlic cloves in oil over medium heat until golden for a few minutes. Add the lamb stirring throughout until the meat has browned.
- Add tinned chopped tomatoes, 2 Tbsp Tomato Puree, 1 cup of water with 2 Lamb/Beef/Veg Stock cube to taste along with the remaining whole garlics. Allow the stew to simmer on a low heat until the meat is tender, roughly up to 45minutes. Make sure to occasionally top up water if the stew starts to dry/thicken.
- Squeeze half a lemon and add the okra to the stew, cook for 10/15minutes until the okra softens. Be gentle when stirring in order to avoid breaking the okra once soft.
- Serve with white basmati rice or Iraqi shredded flat bread, YUM!
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will locate that you have extra all-natural control over your diet and also adjust your diet plan to your individual preferences over time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that uses fewer or even more components or is a little bit basically zesty, you can make easy modifications to accomplish this goal. In other words, begin making your recipes on time. When it comes to fundamental food preparation skills for beginners you do not need to learn them yet only if you master some straightforward food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a full overview to fast as well as very easy lunch dishes however its excellent something to chew on. With any luck this will certainly obtain your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family members without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Easiest Way to Make Award-winning 'Bamia' Lamb Okra Stew. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!