Table of Contents
Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade All in One Shepherd’s Pie
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, All in One Shepherd’s Pie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
All in One Shepherd’s Pie is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. All in One Shepherd’s Pie is something that I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from All in One Shepherd’s Pie, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare All in One Shepherd’s Pie delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have All in One Shepherd’s Pie using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
How I got my children to eat veggies! #Freezerfreindly, #Budget
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make All in One Shepherd’s Pie:
- 500 grams Beef Mince
- 2 Large Onions
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- 500 grams Potatoes
- 100 Grams Butter
- Cup Frozen Peas
- Cup Frozen Sweetcorn
- Cup Frozen Mixed Sweet Peppers
- 2 Stock Cubes
- Cup Hot Water
- Sprinkle of Parmesan Cheese
- Pinch Salt
Instructions to make to make All in One Shepherd’s Pie
- Wash and peel the Potatoes. Cut into small pieces and put them into a pan of water, with a pinch of salt. Bring to the boil, turn down to a simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash and peel the carrots. Cut into small cubes and place in a pot of water. Bring to the boil, then simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Peel and dice the Onions. Place in a large pan with the oil. Brown gently until soft. Add the Beef, stirring well until the meat has turned brown.
- Add the stock cubes to a cup of hot water, mix to a smooth consistency and add to the Beef and Onions.
- Drain the Carrots and add to the mix. Stir in the Peas, Sweetcorn, Peppers and mix well.
- Put the Beef and vegetable mix into an oven- proof dish to 2/3 full.
- Drain the potatoes, place in a bowl with the butter and mash to a smooth consistency. Spoon over the Beef mix all the way to the edges of the fish. Sprinkle the Parmesan Cheese over the top.
- Place in a medium- hot oven for about 30-45 minutes until golden brown. Enjoy! Can be Frozen for up to 6 months.
As your experience and confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have much more all-natural control over your diet regimen as well as adapt your diet to your personal tastes with time. Whether you intend to offer a dish that uses less or more ingredients or is a little essentially hot, you can make basic adjustments to accomplish this objective. To put it simply, start making your recipes in a timely manner. As for basic cooking abilities for novices you do not need to learn them however just if you master some simple food preparation methods.
This isn’t a full overview to fast and also simple lunch dishes but its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly get your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious dishes for your household without doing too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Steps to Prepare Homemade All in One Shepherd’s Pie. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Originally posted 2022-01-22 17:38:55.