Recipe of Speedy Lebanese Pea Stew (Bazella w Riz)
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, Lebanese Pea Stew (Bazella w Riz). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lebanese Pea Stew (Bazella w Riz) is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Lebanese Pea Stew (Bazella w Riz) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Lebanese Pea Stew (Bazella w Riz), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Lebanese Pea Stew (Bazella w Riz) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Lebanese Pea Stew (Bazella w Riz) is 4 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Lebanese Pea Stew (Bazella w Riz) estimated approx 20 minutes.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Lebanese Pea Stew (Bazella w Riz) using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
This is a Lebanese pea stew that is served with rice. It tastes great and it’s very easy to make!
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Lebanese Pea Stew (Bazella w Riz):
- 400 g minced beef
- 500 g green peas
- 1/2 onion
- 5 stalks coriander
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
Instructions to make to make Lebanese Pea Stew (Bazella w Riz)
- Finely chop the coriander stems and chop the coriander leaves into roughly 1.5cm cuts.
- Stir fry the coriander leaves with 1/2 tablespoon olive oil on medium heat until the colour changes. Put aside for the final step of the recipe.
- Dice the onion and mince the garlic clove.
- Stir fry the diced onion, minced garlic, and chopped coriander stem with the rest of the olive oil on medium heat until fragrant.
- Add the minced beef and stir fry until brown.
- Add stir fried coriander stems, onion, garlic, and minced beef in a big pot on medium heat.
- Add the spices and tomato paste and let simmer for around 5~10 minutes.
- Mix in the stir fried coriander leaves from step 2 for fragrance. Serve soup with any long-grain rice.
As your experience and self-confidence grows, you will find that you have extra natural control over your diet regimen and adapt your diet plan to your individual tastes in time. Whether you intend to serve a dish that makes use of fewer or even more components or is a little essentially hot, you can make basic modifications to attain this goal. To put it simply, start making your dishes in a timely manner. When it comes to standard food preparation abilities for newbies you do not require to learn them but only if you master some basic cooking techniques.
This isn’t a full guide to quick as well as very easy lunch recipes yet its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will obtain your creative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious meals for your family without doing a lot of heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Simple Way to Prepare Speedy Lebanese Pea Stew (Bazella w Riz). Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!