Recipe of Ultimate Bakso Sapi (Meatballs)
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, Bakso Sapi (Meatballs). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bakso Sapi (Meatballs) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Bakso Sapi (Meatballs) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Bakso Sapi (Meatballs), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Bakso Sapi (Meatballs) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Bakso Sapi (Meatballs) is 80 balls. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Bakso Sapi (Meatballs) estimated approx 30 mins.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have Bakso Sapi (Meatballs) using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Bakso Sapi (Meatballs):
- 1,5 kg minced beef
- 500 g minced chicken
- 700-800 g tapioca flour
- 6 garlics (fine crushed)
- 1 tbs nutmeg powder
- 2 tbs salt / as per your liking
- 1 tbs white pepper
- 5 Ice cubes
- 150-200 ml water
Instructions to make to make Bakso Sapi (Meatballs)
- Grind approx. 500g minced beef and chicken with ice cubes, add the crushed garlics, nutmeg, salt and white pepper
- Add the above mixture to the remaining minced beef and mix it well
- Once the meat is nicely combined, add the flour step by step (approx. 100g at a time with little bit of water)
- Keep on adding until the texture becomes heavy and can be easily shaped into balls
- At the same time, prepare the pot with some water to boil, let the water boiling
- One by one put a ball into the boiling water
- You can take from the boiling water once they are floating in the surface
- Cool them and store it in freezer (they can last upto a month)
- You can cook this balls with noodles, clear soups, pastas and stir fry vegetables
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will certainly discover that you have extra natural control over your diet regimen and adjust your diet regimen to your personal tastes in time. Whether you want to offer a dish that uses fewer or even more active ingredients or is a little essentially spicy, you can make easy changes to accomplish this objective. Simply put, begin making your recipes in a timely manner. As for fundamental food preparation skills for novices you don’t need to learn them but only if you understand some simple cooking strategies.
This isn’t a total guide to quick as well as easy lunch dishes yet its good food for thought. Ideally this will obtain your creative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Steps to Make Homemade Bakso Sapi (Meatballs). Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!