Recipe of Award-winning Kofteh Kabab کوفته کباب
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, Kofteh Kabab کوفته کباب. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Kofteh Kabab کوفته کباب is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Kofteh Kabab کوفته کباب is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Kofteh Kabab کوفته کباب, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Kofteh Kabab کوفته کباب delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Kofteh Kabab کوفته کباب is 4-5 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Kofteh Kabab کوفته کباب estimated approx 40 mins.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook Kofteh Kabab کوفته کباب using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
In Iranian cooking ‘ Kofteh کوفته’ or ‘ Kofta’ is a kind of meat ball. The word kofteh کوفته (kofta) has it’s origin in Farsi language, and it means pounded meat in Persian language. Meat ball or Koftaکوفته is made from ground meat such as: mutton, beef, lamb and chicken, along either with fresh aromatic herbs or dried herbs, nuts, fruits and eggs.
In following recipe, with a combination of herbs, vegetables, gorgeous spices, dried herbs (to add extra flavour) and small amount of meat, you can create such a fantastic kofta kabab. My mother used to make it when she was busy and had not too much time, as it gets ready very quick. You can serve it with good flat naan bread, or sour dough bread or with rice. I promise if you try it, you would love this recipe.
Kofteh is usually shaped into round but sometimes kofteh is in cigar-shape or oval shape too. Kofteh , kupta, kofta, kufta …. are in different sizes from giant ones to medium and petit kofteh.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Kofteh Kabab کوفته کباب:
- 150 g ground beef or lamb meat
- 3 large carrots, chopped into chunks
- 2 large potatoes, chopped into chunks
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- handful fresh parsley
- 2-3 slices toast bread
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 1/2 tsp dried tarragon
- 1 1/2 tsp dried chives
- 1 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- to taste salt and pepper
- Olive oil+ butter
Steps to make to make Kofteh Kabab کوفته کباب
- Roughly chop up the parsley and onion. Blend them until looks like pureed. Break slices of toast bread and add it to the mixture. Keep blending until all ingredients well combined. Season with salt- pepper and 1tsp of cumin.
- Add dried herbs, egg, and meat. Use your hand and mix all ingredients together until well blended.
- Divide into seven pieces, then roll each piece into oval. In a pan, melt some butter (or add some olive oil).Place oval shaped meat in the pan. Cover the pan with a lid and cook the kofta kabab over medium heat. Once one side fried and get brown, flip the koftas and let the other side cook as well until it is brown.
- Melt the butter in a pan, add some olive oil and tomato paste. Fry the tomato paste for 1 minute, season with salt and ¼ tsp of cumin. Now, our tomato sauce is ready. Pour 2-3 cups of water into the tomato sauce. Add diced potatoes and carrots. Let’s cook until tender.
- At the end, add cooked kofta to the mixture of potatoes- carrots as you see in the photos. Let to cook for 10 minutes together until kofta kabab soak up the tomato sauce.
Serve kofta kababs with rice or bread and your favourite sides.
As your experience and confidence expands, you will certainly locate that you have more all-natural control over your diet plan and adapt your diet plan to your personal preferences gradually. Whether you want to serve a dish that utilizes fewer or more ingredients or is a little more or less zesty, you can make straightforward modifications to attain this objective. Simply put, start making your dishes in a timely manner. As for fundamental food preparation skills for novices you do not require to learn them but just if you understand some easy food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a full guide to fast and simple lunch dishes but its excellent food for thought. Ideally this will certainly get your creative juices moving so you can prepare tasty meals for your household without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food How to Make Homemade Kofteh Kabab کوفته کباب. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!