Step-by-Step Guide to Make Quick Homemade Nepali Jhol momo (dumpling with soup)
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, Homemade Nepali Jhol momo (dumpling with soup). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Homemade Nepali Jhol momo (dumpling with soup) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Homemade Nepali Jhol momo (dumpling with soup) is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Homemade Nepali Jhol momo (dumpling with soup), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Homemade Nepali Jhol momo (dumpling with soup) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Homemade Nepali Jhol momo (dumpling with soup) using 28 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
When I visit Nepal. I always wanted to eat momo coz the flavour and taste is so nice. You can taste the herb that they used.
So when I'm back to Singapore. I always wanted to make my own momo and finally today I made it.. Taste awesome soup just so rich … You can taste the cumin and sour taste … And everything just so good.
I want to share with you the simple recipe and easy to follow.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Homemade Nepali Jhol momo (dumpling with soup):
- For momo's filling :
- 250-300 gr mince beef
- 300-350 gr mince chicken
- 1 tsp salt (can add more depend on you)
- 1 tsp cinammon powder
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 cup onion (finely choped)
- 3 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp oil
- For the momo's soup :
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp oil
- 5 dried red chilli
- 1 garlic (chopped)
- 2 tomatoes
- Handful coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 chicken cube
- 1 beef cube
- Dumpling skin
Steps to make to make Homemade Nepali Jhol momo (dumpling with soup)
- Heat the pan and dry roasting sesame seeds and cumin till it turns golden.
- Add the dried red chilli and garlic
- Fry about 2 to 4 mins. Until fragrant.
- Transfer them into food processor grind them.
- After grind the sesame seeds, cumin seeds, dried red chilli and garlic transfer them into a blender then add chopped tomato, coriander, ginger paste, salt, turmeric, sugar, oil and water into a blender. Blend them all together until become smooth.
- Pour them into a pan and boil them. You can add 1 cup of water. Boil around 5 mins then add chicken cube,beef cube and lemon juice.
- Give a taste. You can add salt or sugar if you like.
- When the soup is done you can turn off the heat and set aside.
- Now for the filling. Mix mince chicken and mince beef.
- In a pan add 1 tbsp oil and add chopped onion,garlic paste and ginger paste. Saute until fragrant.
- Then add them in to the mince meat. Give a good mixing.
- Add cinammon powder, ground cumin, salt and black pepper. Mix them until combine well. You can add chicken cube and beef cube too.
- Take the dumpling skin and place a tsp filling in the center. And fold them.
- Prepare steamer. When water is boiling place the momo and steam for 10 mins.
- Once is done steam the momo. Place them in a bowl and pour the soup.
- The jhol momo ready to enjoy (^_^)
- Hope you like this recipe and give a try.
- Thanks (^_^)
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have extra all-natural control over your diet and also adjust your diet plan to your personal tastes with time. Whether you want to offer a recipe that uses less or even more ingredients or is a bit more or less spicy, you can make simple modifications to accomplish this goal. To put it simply, begin making your recipes on schedule. When it comes to standard cooking abilities for newbies you don’t require to discover them however just if you master some simple food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a full overview to fast and also very easy lunch dishes but its excellent something to chew on. With any luck this will certainly obtain your creative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family without doing way too many square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food Steps to Prepare Favorite Homemade Nepali Jhol momo (dumpling with soup). Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!