Steps to Make Favorite Beef with zucchini and potatoes
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, Beef with zucchini and potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef with zucchini and potatoes is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Beef with zucchini and potatoes is something which I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef with zucchini and potatoes, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef with zucchini and potatoes delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef with zucchini and potatoes is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook Beef with zucchini and potatoes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Even if you don't like zucchini much (like me) you will love them in this dish.
Recipe by Sitronella
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Beef with zucchini and potatoes:
- 1/2 kg beef (for pot roasting)
- 5-6 zucchini
- 4 medium-sized potatoes
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 little flour
- salt, pepper
Steps to make to make Beef with zucchini and potatoes
- Cut the beef into cubes, wash the zucchini, cut off the ends then peel and cut the potatoes into relatively large chunks.
- Mix the flour with salt and pepper and lightly coat the cubes of beef. Set it aside.
- Lightly sauté the potatoes and the zucchini in a pot with a thick bottom then remove them and set them aside.
- Sauté the meat well on all sides. When it has browned evenly, add boiling water (careful so that the oil doesn't splatter as you add the water) about 1 l so that it covers the meat (of course, that also depends on the size of the pot) unless you are using a pressure cooker. In that case, use less water.
- Add the lemon juice (you can also add a tbsp of Worcestershire sauce if you like), cover the pot and let the meat simmer for 45'.
- Add the zucchini and the potatoes. If you like you can add a little more salt and pepper. Let everything simmer until the meat is done (about 45' more).
As your experience and self-confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have much more natural control over your diet plan and also adjust your diet plan to your individual tastes over time. Whether you want to serve a dish that uses fewer or even more ingredients or is a little basically spicy, you can make basic adjustments to accomplish this objective. In other words, begin making your dishes on schedule. When it comes to basic food preparation skills for novices you don’t need to learn them but just if you grasp some straightforward cooking techniques.
This isn’t a full guide to fast as well as easy lunch recipes yet its great something to chew on. Ideally this will get your creative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your household without doing too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Beef with zucchini and potatoes. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!