Easiest Way to Prepare Award-winning Beef in tomato sauce from Smyrna
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, Beef in tomato sauce from Smyrna. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef in tomato sauce from Smyrna is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Beef in tomato sauce from Smyrna is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef in tomato sauce from Smyrna, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef in tomato sauce from Smyrna delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef in tomato sauce from Smyrna is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Beef in tomato sauce from Smyrna using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
We are all familiar with this dish, the staple of our young years… But there are always some secrets for a very special beef, especially for people who love it!!!
Recipe by Βασιλεία
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Beef in tomato sauce from Smyrna:
- 1 kg beef (chuck)
- 1 large onion
- 1 cup dry wine (whichever you like)
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 can tomato purée
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 3 pinches dried basil
- 2 pinches oregano
- 2 pinches thyme
- 3 pinches rosemary
- 5-7 allspice grains
- 3 large bay leaves
- 1 cup olive oil
Instructions to make to make Beef in tomato sauce from Smyrna
- First of all, wash the beef thoroughly after you cut in small pieces, the size of your personal preference.
- Then place it in a pot with as much water as is needed to just cover it and let it boil over strong heat with the lid off until it foams.
- Then wash the meat once more, thoroughly and squeeze it to strain and discard the liquids so that it doesn't let them out while browning. Wash the pot before you use it again, even though most people will just skim off the foam of the meat.
- Pour the olive oil in the pot and once it heats add the beef to brown. In this way you don't allow the juices of the beef to come out and the beef is more tender.
- Once you have browned the meat, add the finely chopped onion and once it is golden, stir in the wine.
- When the alcohol of the wine has evaporated, add the tomato which you have already grated as well as the sugar and mix. Add the allspice and the bay leaves.
- Add as much water as is needed to just cover the meat and after it boils for a couple of minutes, turn down the heat.
- After about slightly over an hour and provided that you can pierce it with a fork, add the tomato purée, the salt, the pepper, the basil, the thyme, the rosemary and the oregano. Mix well and add a little water if necessary.
- All in all the dish takes about 2 hours. If the sauce has not thickened, turn up the heat a little half-covered with the lid, always taking care that it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pot.
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have more all-natural control over your diet regimen and adjust your diet to your individual tastes in time. Whether you want to serve a dish that utilizes less or more active ingredients or is a bit basically spicy, you can make basic adjustments to attain this objective. In other words, start making your dishes in a timely manner. When it comes to basic food preparation abilities for newbies you do not need to discover them yet just if you master some straightforward cooking techniques.
This isn’t a total overview to quick and easy lunch recipes but its good food for thought. Hopefully this will certainly obtain your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family members without doing way too many square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Beef in tomato sauce from Smyrna. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!