Recipe of Favorite Beef ‘Rouladen’
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Beef ‘Rouladen’. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef ‘Rouladen’ is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Beef ‘Rouladen’ is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef ‘Rouladen’, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef ‘Rouladen’ delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef ‘Rouladen’ is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Beef ‘Rouladen’ using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Many many years ago, I visited Alabama in US on an educational program. I stayed with some host families and one of them was Mr. and Mrs. Page. Mrs. Page was a migrant from Germany and she cooked some German dishes for me. This ‘Beef Rouladen’ is one of those dishes and I am still cooking it for my family in Australia.
You need thinly sliced steak, preferably about 5mm thin. Your local butcher may supply thin steaks for you. I often use Schnitzel beef slices.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Beef ‘Rouladen’:
- 4-8 slices Thin Beefsteaks *about 500g
- Salt & Pepper
- Dijon Mustard
- Plain Flour
- 1/2-1 Onion *finely chopped
- 100 g Bacon *cut into small pieces
- 1-2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 cup Beef Stock
- Parsley *finely chopped
- 2-3 Carrot *optional
Steps to make to make Beef ‘Rouladen’
- If the beef steaks are not thin enough, you can thin them using a meat mullet.
- Sprinkle with some Salt & Pepper, spread Dijon Mustard lightly, then sprinkle some Flour all over each slice.
- Spread finely chopped Onion & Bacon about 2/3 of the surface, and roll them up quite tightly. Secure the edges with toothpicks. Coat with Flour.
- In a large skillet or frying pan, heat Butter over medium heat and brown Beef. Add Beef Stock and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 1 hour or until tender. Optionally you can cook chunkily cut Carrots together.
- Add extra Salt & Pepper if required, then cook further 5 to 10 minutes, uncovered, so that the sauce thickens. Alternatively, you can add the mixture of Flour & Water to thickens the sauce.
- Remove toothpicks before serving. Sprinkle with finely chopped Parsley and enjoy with a potato dish such as mashed potatoes.
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have much more all-natural control over your diet plan as well as adjust your diet regimen to your personal preferences over time. Whether you want to serve a dish that uses less or even more ingredients or is a little basically hot, you can make easy adjustments to achieve this goal. To put it simply, begin making your recipes on schedule. When it comes to basic cooking skills for newbies you don’t need to discover them but only if you understand some basic cooking techniques.
This isn’t a complete guide to fast and simple lunch recipes but its great food for thought. With any luck this will certainly obtain your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family members without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food Recipe of Favorite Beef ‘Rouladen’. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!