Easiest Way to Make Speedy Beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, Beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach is something that I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
I put on brisket on slow cooking in the morning and finished it and served it for dinner. I had no other pasta then fussili or shels so decided to go more extreme serving with savoury semolina. Richness of ragu went really well with 'creamy' semolina. Added wilted spinach as I think main course without veg would be wasted lol
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach:
- 1 kg beef brisket
- 320 ml beef stock
- 1 onion
- 1,5 carrot
- 1 fennel
- 250 ml red wine
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 250 ml passata
- 3 star anise
- Few mixed colour peppercorns
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 bay leaves
- For semolina
- 1 cup semolina
- 300 ml chicken stock
- 2 tbsp 0 fat greek yoghurt
- To finish
- 150 g spinach
- Grated parmesan
- Flat leaf parsley
Steps to make to make Beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach
- In a large skillet brown trimmed and seasoned meat from both sides on little bit of olive oil.
- Add chopped onions, carrots, garlic and fennel and sear it little bit as well. Cover with beef stock and red wine. Ad bay leaves, star anise, thyme and peppercorns.
- Let it simmer for 5 – 6 hours. Take beef out and strain stock getting rid of all the veg and herbs. Put beef and stock back to skillet and add carrots shavings from 0,5 carrot. Top it up with water if necessary. Simmer for another 30 min. Beef should be falling apart now. Add passata and cook it further until sauce is thick
- In a seperate pot heat up chicken stock and when starts to boil whisk semolina in. Take it off from heat and add yoghurt to it.
- In a seperate pot bring little bit of water to boil and cook spinach.
- Pour a layer of semolina on a plate. Then goes ragu and spinach. Finish with parmesan and parsley
As your experience and confidence expands, you will discover that you have more all-natural control over your diet plan and also adapt your diet plan to your individual tastes with time. Whether you want to offer a recipe that utilizes fewer or even more components or is a bit essentially hot, you can make basic adjustments to achieve this objective. In other words, start making your recipes on time. As for basic cooking abilities for beginners you don’t require to discover them however only if you understand some easy food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a total guide to fast and simple lunch recipes yet its good food for thought. Ideally this will certainly get your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family members without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Recipe of Favorite Beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!