Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy Beef Potato Puff Pastry with Dip Sauce 😚🐂🍅🥕🌶🌯🌻🍽😍
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Beef Potato Puff Pastry with Dip Sauce 😚🐂🍅🥕🌶🌯🌻🍽😍. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef Potato Puff Pastry with Dip Sauce 😚🐂🍅🥕🌶🌯🌻🍽😍 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Beef Potato Puff Pastry with Dip Sauce 😚🐂🍅🥕🌶🌯🌻🍽😍 is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef Potato Puff Pastry with Dip Sauce 😚🐂🍅🥕🌶🌯🌻🍽😍, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef Potato Puff Pastry with Dip Sauce 😚🐂🍅🥕🌶🌯🌻🍽😍 delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef Potato Puff Pastry with Dip Sauce 😚🐂🍅🥕🌶🌯🌻🍽😍 is 2 persons. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Beef Potato Puff Pastry with Dip Sauce 😚🐂🍅🥕🌶🌯🌻🍽😍 using 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
It's cold raining day, why not to make a pastry that wrap the potatoes & spicy chicken and sealed pleated on top, this deep-fried savoury Snack, is crunchy and well loved by young and old. To serve with a dip.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Beef Potato Puff Pastry with Dip Sauce 😚🐂🍅🥕🌶🌯🌻🍽😍:
- 4 sheets Flaky Puff Pastry frozen, then thaw
- 450 g Beef Schnitsel, cut into small pieces of rectangular size
- Marinade with Mirin & Teriyaki sauce for 15'
- 2 tbs Mirin (sweet rice wine vinegar)
- 2 tbs Teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Ginger powder
- 1 big Red Onion, diced
- 1 cup Rice Bran oil for fry
- 1/2 tsp Kashmir Red chilies powder
- 1/2 tbs Curry powder
- 3 tbs butter
- 3 large peeled pink Potatoes slice roughly
- Small red onion chopped finely
- 1 handful fresh parsley, chopped the leaves very finely
- To taste Salt & pepper
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 tbs flour mix with 1 tbs cold water to glue(flour flurry)
- To glaze: 1 beaten egg, add 1 tbs milk (egg wash)
- DIP SAUCE:
- Savoury Soya sauce
- ABC sweet Soy Sauce
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 tsp Siracha sauce
Instructions to make to make Beef Potato Puff Pastry with Dip Sauce 😚🐂🍅🥕🌶🌯🌻🍽😍
- Pre-heat oven to 220 C degrees.In a wok warm oil, add Onion& sauteed for 2' then add the ginger&garlic powder & sautee for 1'. Add 2 tbs butter then add Baba Curry powder,Red Kashmiri Chili powder &sugar and stir for 3", then add the marinade Beef to coat all over, sprinkle salt & continue to stir-fry& mix all together until develop fragrant. Fry until oil starts to depart.Keep to stir to avoid burning.When beef has turn colour then remove and transfer the beef into a small bowl. Let it cool.
- Peel the potatoes, slice roughly, steam them in a double pot for 18'. Remove off heat, put into another small bowl. Sprinkle with salt, crushed black pepper, red onion, parsley leaves and mix all together then mash a little bit adding 1 cup of milk a little at a time, to have a good solid texture. Set aside.
- Cut one Flaky Puff pastry sheet into 4.Put one piece of pastry flat on the table.Spoon Potato filling first as a base then spoon the Beef mixture pieces on top.Pinch to secure edges with flour flurry around the internal edge.Crimp the edge using index finger and thumb, starting from one end to another.Repeat until pastry is used up. Brush on top pastry with egg wash. Transfer the Pastry in freezer for 15'.Brush the baking sheet trays with vege oil,then put the parchment baking paper on top.
- Bake the pastries to the low rack in the pre-heated oven. Bake for 10' until the puff start to rise on top, then turn down the temp to 200 Celcius degrees and bake for another 10' or until the top has golden brown colour, then turn off the heat and remove the trays quickly from the oven otherwise the top pastry will burn.Transfer to a big plate. To make the Dip sauce: mix the 4 ingredients., put it into a small bowl. To serve warm Beef Potato Pastry with a dip of Asian sauce.😙☕
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will certainly discover that you have more all-natural control over your diet and also adapt your diet plan to your personal preferences in time. Whether you want to serve a recipe that makes use of fewer or more ingredients or is a little bit more or less zesty, you can make easy modifications to achieve this goal. In other words, start making your dishes on time. When it comes to standard food preparation skills for beginners you don’t need to discover them but just if you master some straightforward cooking strategies.
This isn’t a total overview to fast and also very easy lunch dishes but its excellent food for thought. Ideally this will obtain your creative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty dishes for your household without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food Easiest Way to Prepare Speedy Beef Potato Puff Pastry with Dip Sauce 😚🐂🍅🥕🌶🌯🌻🍽😍. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!