Simple Way to Prepare Quick Guinness beef stew
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Guinness beef stew. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Guinness beef stew is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Guinness beef stew is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Guinness beef stew, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Guinness beef stew delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have Guinness beef stew using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
One of my favourite comfort food since I discovered it in Dublin. Not quite like the Irish pubs one but pretty close
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Guinness beef stew:
- 500 g beef stew meat
- 3 garlic gloves
- 2 onions
- 3 slides bacon (optional you can also use pancetta or speck)
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoon concentrated tomato paste
- 600 ml vegetable stock
- 440 ml Guinness
- 3 carrots
- 2 celery sticks
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 spring thymes
Instructions to make to make Guinness beef stew
- Start by chopping all the vegetables: onions, carrots and celery
- You can brown the beef before hand although I skip this step now.
- In a pot put some olive oil and butter. Add the onions and the garlic until soft. Add the carrots and the celery chopped thin and the bacon into pieces.
- Add the flour and mix well, cook off flour for around 1 min and add the can of Guinness and the stock and the tomato puré. Finally add the meat and cook on low heat for 2 hours covered.
- Remove the lid and cook for 30/45 min. You can use some cornflour to thicken it before serving. Serve with mash
As your experience and also confidence expands, you will discover that you have much more natural control over your diet plan and adapt your diet plan to your personal preferences in time. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that uses less or more components or is a little essentially zesty, you can make straightforward changes to accomplish this objective. In other words, begin making your recipes on time. When it comes to fundamental food preparation skills for newbies you don’t need to discover them but only if you understand some easy cooking strategies.
This isn’t a full overview to fast and also easy lunch dishes but its excellent something to chew on. Ideally this will certainly get your innovative juices moving so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family members without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food How to Make Quick Guinness beef stew. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!