Easiest Way to Prepare Ultimate Citrus beef curry
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Citrus beef curry. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Citrus beef curry is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Citrus beef curry is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Citrus beef curry, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Citrus beef curry delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Citrus beef curry is 4-5 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Citrus beef curry estimated approx 25-35 mins.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have Citrus beef curry using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
I like this curry as is not as rich than the normal curry, but still very flavoursome. It's nutty and it's citrusy. You can replace the beef with chicken or even tofu and it's still taste good. I never tried it with lamb or seafood, but I think it should be fine too.
#curry #beefcurry #asianfood
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Citrus beef curry:
- 350 g Beef slices/chunks
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 2 bay leaves
- 160 ml coconut milk
- 2 cups beef stock + 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 3/4 cup unsalted roasted peanuts (chopped/crushed)
- 1 medium size onion (cut to wedges)
- 1 medium size potato (cut to chunks)
- 1 medium size red capsicum (sliced thinly)
- 140 g green beans (equal to 1 small rice bowl)
- 2 tbsp oil
Instructions to make to make Citrus beef curry
- Heat the oil on a pan, stir in curry powder and bay leaves. Saute until its aromatic.
- Add in the beef and onions. Brown the beef and onion, stir for 2 mins until beef and onion thoroughly coated with spices.
- Add in the beef stock, coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar, lemon juice, peanuts and potatoes. Bring to boil and simmer for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender (uncover).
- Add in the green beans, and capsicums, cook until veggies are tender. Taste the curry and adjust to your liking. Turn off the heat and your curry is now ready to serve. Garnish with extra peanut and fried shallot (so it looks pretty).
As your experience and confidence grows, you will find that you have a lot more natural control over your diet plan as well as adapt your diet to your personal preferences with time. Whether you intend to offer a dish that utilizes less or even more components or is a little bit basically hot, you can make basic modifications to accomplish this objective. To put it simply, start making your dishes in a timely manner. When it comes to standard food preparation abilities for beginners you don’t need to learn them however just if you master some easy food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick and simple lunch dishes but its great something to chew on. Ideally this will certainly get your creative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty meals for your family members without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Citrus beef curry. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!