Steps to Make Homemade Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash is something which I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash is 1-2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash estimated approx 10 minutes.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
This is a great way to use up and left over roast potatoes you may have. You can use numerous different seasonings but here I've added a touch of spice with piri piri, garlic and chilli.
#piripiri #egg #friedegg #hash #potatohash #beefmince #roastpotatoes
#bellpepper #chilli #breakfast #beef #greenbeans #onerecipeonetree
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash:
- Left over roast potatoes,
- 80 g lean beef mince,
- 1 medium egg,
- 1 small orange bell pepper, cut into bite sized pieces,
- 45 g closed cap mushrooms, sliced,
- 75 g fine green beans, stalks trimmed,
- 2 spring onions, cut into fine rings,
- 1 tsp powdered piri piri seasoning,
- 1/4 tsp garlic granules,
- 1 pinch red chilli flakes,
- Salt & pepper to season
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
Instructions to make to make Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash
- Heat 1/2 tbsp oil up in a large wok or frying pan. Turn heat to medium high. Add the green beans and the peppers followed by the potatoes and toss them together in the oil.
- After frying for a couple of minutes add the beef mince and brown it off then add in the mushrooms and the whites of the spring onion. Toss everything together. Season with the garlic granules, chilli and piri piri seasoning, stir together and fry for another couple of minutes.
- Move all the ingredients to the side of the pan to form a circle space in the centre. Add the other 1/2 tbsp of cooking oil to the centre and the crack in the egg and then turn the heat down lower on the hob. Allow the egg to gently cook until the white is no longer translucent.
- Season everything with salt and pepper then sprinkle over the greens of the spring onion over the top as a garnish.
- Serve up and enjoy! 🙂
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will discover that you have extra all-natural control over your diet plan and adjust your diet to your personal preferences with time. Whether you want to offer a dish that makes use of less or even more components or is a bit more or less hot, you can make basic modifications to achieve this goal. Simply put, begin making your recipes on time. When it comes to basic cooking abilities for novices you don’t require to learn them but only if you understand some simple cooking techniques.
This isn’t a full overview to fast as well as very easy lunch recipes but its good food for thought. With any luck this will get your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family members without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Recipe of Speedy Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!