Simple Way to Make Favorite Beef dum biryani
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Beef dum biryani. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef dum biryani is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Beef dum biryani is something that I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef dum biryani, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef dum biryani delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Beef dum biryani using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
We always love to cook biryanis. But this dum biryani is bit special.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Beef dum biryani:
- 1 kg beef (boneless)
- 3 standard size cup basmati rice
- 3 tbsp full fat yoghurt
- 2 cups mint leaves
- 2 cups coriander leaves
- 1 packet biryani masala
- 1 fresh lemon
- 2 cups fried onion
- 10 green chillies (depends on spicy)
- 5 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp Orange food colour
Instructions to make to make Beef dum biryani
- Marinate the beef with yoghurt,Half packet of biryani masala, lemon, 1cup mint leaves, 1 cup coriander leaves, 1 cup fried onion. Mix them very well and keep them in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours. You can keep outside also.
- Then in a large pot pour the ghee. Now add the marinated meat. First cook in a high flame for few minutes. Then low the flame and put the lid on. Cook them until half cooked.
- Wash the rice 2 hours early before cooking. Now add this rice on the half cooked meat and also add rest of fried onions, mint leaves, coriander leaves and masala. Don’t mix them in this stage. Add just 2 cups of boil water.add the food colour. Now put the lid on. It must be air tight. You can use kitchen foils to do the air tight. Now put the flame on a very very low. Cook them for 1 and half hours. Don’t open the lid in between.
- Now once cooked open the lid slowly. Take two big spoons or spatula to mix them. You need to be very careful when mixing them. Serve with salad or any types of chutney or pickles.
As your experience and also self-confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have much more all-natural control over your diet regimen and adjust your diet plan to your individual tastes gradually. Whether you want to serve a dish that makes use of fewer or more components or is a little basically zesty, you can make straightforward adjustments to accomplish this goal. In other words, begin making your recipes on time. As for standard cooking abilities for newbies you do not require to learn them however only if you grasp some basic cooking methods.
This isn’t a full overview to fast as well as simple lunch recipes but its excellent something to chew on. Ideally this will certainly obtain your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your household without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Recipe of Favorite Beef dum biryani. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!