How to Make Any-night-of-the-week Asa’s ‘Golubtsi’
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Asa’s ‘Golubtsi’. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Asa’s ‘Golubtsi’ is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Asa’s ‘Golubtsi’ is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Asa’s ‘Golubtsi’, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Asa’s ‘Golubtsi’ delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Asa’s ‘Golubtsi’ is 4-6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Asa’s ‘Golubtsi’ using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
When I shared my recipe ‘Super Easy Sausage Cabbage Rolls’ on my website, I received a message from a person, whose name was Asa. She wrote, ‘There’s a “lazy” form of this dish, known around all Eastern Europe. It’s a little bit different in ingredients, but almost the same in taste. If you’re interested, I can leave recipe right here. Main idea is that they are not wrapped, but grinded together and baked in sauce.’
Of course I was interested!!! Then she kindly shared her recipe on the page. I followed her recipe and it was quite easy to prepare, and the dish was tasty, comforting, a perfect family food. I loved it! Here is Asa’s ‘Golubtsi’ recipe, but I have halved hers and altered a little bit.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Asa’s ‘Golubtsi’:
- 500 g Ground Meat (Pork & Beef)
- 1 cup Cooked Rice
- 1/2 head Cabbage *about 500g
- 1/2 Onion *finely chopped
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4-1/3 cup Breadcrumbs
- Sour Cream to serve
- 1/2 Onion *roughly chopped
- 1/2 Carrot *shredded
- 1 cup Tomato Sauce *Tomato Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 1-2 tablespoons Sour Cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste*
Instructions to make to make Asa’s ‘Golubtsi’
- Cabbage need to be shredded or thinly sliced. Blanch in the boiling water, so that it shrinks. Drain and cool in cold water, then squeeze to remove excess water. Place in a large bowl.
- Add Ground Meat, cooked Rice, finely chopped Onion, Egg, Salt and Pepper. Mix well, then add 1/4 to 1/3 cup Breadcrumbs depending on the softness of the mixture.
- Shape cylinder patties. You can pre-cook them on a frying pan, or simply place the patties in a large baking dish. *Note: It might be a good idea to place in the hot oven and bake at this stage while you are preparing the sauce.
- To make the sauce, place all the sauce ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Season with Salt and Pepper. Pour the sauce on top of patties.
- Bake in the oven at 200℃ for 1 hour or bubbly and ready. Serve with the sauce and Sour Cream.
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will find that you have more natural control over your diet regimen as well as adjust your diet plan to your personal tastes over time. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that uses less or more active ingredients or is a bit more or less spicy, you can make easy changes to achieve this objective. To put it simply, start making your recipes on time. When it comes to basic food preparation skills for beginners you do not need to discover them yet only if you grasp some easy cooking methods.
This isn’t a full guide to fast and also simple lunch dishes however its good something to chew on. Ideally this will get your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family without doing too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food Recipe of Award-winning Asa’s ‘Golubtsi’. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!