Steps to Make Quick Meat & potato moussaka
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Meat & potato moussaka. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Meat & potato moussaka is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Meat & potato moussaka is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Meat & potato moussaka, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Meat & potato moussaka delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook Meat & potato moussaka using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
A comfort meal of my childhood 🙂
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Meat & potato moussaka:
- 1 kg minced meat, such as beef or pork
- 1 kg organic potatoes
- 1 large or 2 small onions and/or shallots
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 2 tbs chopped or dried parsley
- 1 tsp oregano or mint
- 1 tsp chilli or chilli flakes (to taste)
- Salt and pepper
- 4-5 eggs
- 2 soup spoons of sour cream or yoghurt
- Olive oil
- 2-3 tbs greated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Steps to make to make Meat & potato moussaka
- Finely chop onions and garlic and fry in olive oil until onion is translucent. Add spices and stir fry for another 2-3 minutes
- Add minced meat and cook until well done. Taste and adjust spices to own taste. Once done, mix in 2 eggs into the mixture – it helps with holding the meat together.
- Cut potatoes in thin circles. Lay the potatoes on a greased pan, making sure the pan’s bottom is well covered.
- Add a layer of meat, followed by another 1-2 layers of potatoes, until the meat is used up. Finish with a layer of potatoes on top.
- In a cup, mix sour cream/yoghurt with 2-3 eggs until liquid.
- Pour the mixture over the potatoes, making sure it seeps through the cracks. If using Parmesan cheese, sprinkle it on top (or you can mix it into the mixture)
- Bake covered With aluminium foil at 220C for 30-35 minutes, until potatoes are soft (it will depend on thickness of potatoes).
- Remove aluminium foil and bake until the top turns golden.
- Serve hot, with a side of greens. It’s also quite tasty the next day, with of without reheating.
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will find that you have more natural control over your diet plan and also adjust your diet plan to your individual preferences gradually. Whether you want to serve a recipe that utilizes less or more active ingredients or is a little bit more or less hot, you can make easy changes to attain this goal. Simply put, start making your recipes on time. When it comes to basic cooking skills for novices you do not need to discover them however only if you grasp some simple cooking techniques.
This isn’t a complete overview to quick and also very easy lunch dishes yet its good something to chew on. Ideally this will obtain your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your household without doing too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food Step-by-Step Guide to Make Super Quick Homemade Meat & potato moussaka. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!