Easiest Way to Make Quick Riz ‘a djeij (Lebanese rice and chicken) رز ع دجاج
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Riz ‘a djeij (Lebanese rice and chicken) رز ع دجاج. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Riz ‘a djeij (Lebanese rice and chicken) رز ع دجاج is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Riz ‘a djeij (Lebanese rice and chicken) رز ع دجاج is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Riz ‘a djeij (Lebanese rice and chicken) رز ع دجاج, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Riz ‘a djeij (Lebanese rice and chicken) رز ع دجاج delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Riz ‘a djeij (Lebanese rice and chicken) رز ع دجاج is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Riz ‘a djeij (Lebanese rice and chicken) رز ع دجاج using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Treat your guests with a great yet easy Lebanese meal 😍
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Riz ‘a djeij (Lebanese rice and chicken) رز ع دجاج:
- 1 medium onion
- 3 cups basmati rice
- 250 g minced beef
- 3 chicken breasts
- 6 cups water
- 1 tsp Lebanese seven spices
- 1/2 tsp ground all spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 chicken stock (or 2, optional)
- 1/4 tsp fine grain coffee (optional)
- 1/2 cup raisin (optional)
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- Mixed nuts for garnish (pine nuts, pistachio, cashew…)
Steps to make to make Riz ‘a djeij (Lebanese rice and chicken) رز ع دجاج
- I found the Lebanese seven spices in a local supermarket in Bristol called Dunya but I think they sell them in Asda. Those spices are a must have! They go perfectly with minced beef and all types of meat
- Start with frying the onion in a little bit of olive oil
- When the onion is almost cooked add the minced beef and put the heat up
- Add the spices to the meat and mix well until the meat is cooked
- Add the rice and mix it with the meat then add the raisin and pistachios to the mixture
- Add 6 cups of water to the rice and leave for almost 20min until cooked
- In a pan, add some oil and fry the chicken until cooked, then cut it into small pieces
- Add chicken pieces to the cooked rice and mix a little bit. Keep some of the chicken for the top
- Fry any nuts you like then add it with the chicken on top of the rice and bonne appetite!
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will certainly discover that you have much more natural control over your diet plan and also adjust your diet plan to your individual preferences with time. Whether you want to serve a dish that utilizes less or even more components or is a little more or less zesty, you can make basic modifications to attain this goal. To put it simply, begin making your dishes on time. When it comes to basic cooking abilities for beginners you do not need to learn them yet only if you grasp some easy food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a total overview to quick and easy lunch dishes however its great something to chew on. With any luck this will certainly obtain your creative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your household without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Steps to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Riz ‘a djeij (Lebanese rice and chicken) رز ع دجاج. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!