Recipe of Speedy Steak and Kidney Pie
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Steak and Kidney Pie. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Steak and Kidney Pie is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Steak and Kidney Pie is something that I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Steak and Kidney Pie, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Steak and Kidney Pie delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Steak and Kidney Pie is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Steak and Kidney Pie using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Steak and Kidney Pie:
- 320 g stewing beef
- 15 g tesco plain flour
- 245 g kidney
- 200 g wild mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 tbsp worcester sauce
- 375 fresh ready rolled puff pastry
- 15 g tomato puree
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 beef stock cube
Instructions to make to make Steak and Kidney Pie
- Crush the garlic in the skin and add to the slow cooker.
- Top, tail and peel the carrots. Chop into small pieces then add to slow cooker
- Tear the mushrooms into the slow cooker.
- Boil a kettle and add 400ml of water to the beef stock cube.
- Heat a large wide based pan with a drizzle of veg oil over a high heat. Dice the beef into bitesize pieces. Once hot, add the beef and season with pepper. Brown all over.
- Meanwhile chop the kidney into small slices then roughly chop all.
- Once beef is cooked, add to the slow cooker and then add the kidney to the pan with some salt.
- Once the kidney is browned, add to the slow cooker. Return the pan to a high heat, then once hot add the flour. Cook for a couple of minutes string to avoid burning and to soak up juices.
- Add the Worcester sauce to the pan and cook for 1min then add the stock, stir well and cook for about 2-3mins. Meanwhile add the tomato puree to the slow cooker.
- Pour the stock into the slowcooker, and give it a bit of a stir. Add the bay leaves, place your lid and cook on high for 3-4hours. Near end of cooking, roll out the pastry and by turning pie dishes upside down, cut out the lids.
- Once done, spoon into pie dishes and leave to cool. Pre heat an oven to 180°C fan.
- Once cooled, add the pie lids, pierce a whole to release steam and place in an oven to cook for 30mins or until the pastry is cooked and mixture heated through. Alternatively, you wrap the pies and freeze for another day.
As your experience and self-confidence grows, you will certainly discover that you have much more natural control over your diet plan and adjust your diet plan to your individual preferences gradually. Whether you intend to serve a recipe that makes use of less or more ingredients or is a little more or less zesty, you can make simple adjustments to achieve this goal. In other words, start making your recipes promptly. As for basic cooking skills for beginners you don’t require to discover them but only if you grasp some easy cooking strategies.
This isn’t a full overview to quick and easy lunch dishes yet its good food for thought. Hopefully this will certainly obtain your creative juices moving so you can prepare tasty dishes for your household without doing too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Recipe of Favorite Steak and Kidney Pie. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!