Recipe of Ultimate Naan Bread Pizza (Hot 'n' Spicy) 🍕
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Naan Bread Pizza (Hot 'n' Spicy) 🍕. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Naan Bread Pizza (Hot 'n' Spicy) 🍕 is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Naan Bread Pizza (Hot 'n' Spicy) 🍕 is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Naan Bread Pizza (Hot 'n' Spicy) 🍕, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Naan Bread Pizza (Hot 'n' Spicy) 🍕 delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Naan Bread Pizza (Hot 'n' Spicy) 🍕 is 1 serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Naan Bread Pizza (Hot 'n' Spicy) 🍕 estimated approx 15 minutes.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Naan Bread Pizza (Hot 'n' Spicy) 🍕 using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
These make a delicious quick alternative to making a pizza for lunch or dinner, and less calorific. This is my hot 'n' spicy version, a take on one of my favourite pizzas with ground beef, onions and jalepenos with a herby tomato base.
#pizza #naanbread #naanbreadpizza #healthy #lunch #dinner #jalepenos #chillies #beefmince #beef #hotnspicy #bread #myrendangisntcrispy
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Naan Bread Pizza (Hot 'n' Spicy) 🍕:
- 1 garlic & herb naan bread (120g),
- 2 heaped tbsp tomato & basil pasta sauce,
- 35 g reduced fat mature cheddar cheese, grated,
- 60 g lean beef mince, cooked in a little oil,
- 25 g finely sliced onion,
- A few sliced pickled jalepenos,
- 2 fresh green chillies, seeds removed, cut finely,
- Salt and pepper to season,
- You will need: A grill
- To garnish (optional):
- 1 pinch red chilli flakes,
- Dried parsley
Steps to make to make Naan Bread Pizza (Hot 'n' Spicy) 🍕
- Heat up the grill on a low-medium setting. Meanwhile take your cooked mince meat and season with a tiny bit of salt and pepper.
- Take the naan bread and flick over a few droplets of water on it and grill it for around 60 seconds on the under side to gently toast. Remove and once cooled, spread over the tomato sauce, over the top, neatly to the edges.
- Scatter over the grated cheese, then top with the beef mince, onions, jalepenos and fresh chilli.
- Grill the naan for around 3-4 minutes until the cheese is hot a bubbling then remove from the grill.
- Garnish with red chilli flakes and dried parsley. Serve whilst nice and warm! 🙂
As your experience as well as confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have a lot more natural control over your diet and adapt your diet plan to your individual tastes with time. Whether you want to serve a recipe that uses fewer or more components or is a little bit more or less spicy, you can make straightforward changes to achieve this objective. Simply put, start making your dishes in a timely manner. When it comes to standard cooking abilities for novices you don’t need to learn them however just if you grasp some straightforward food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a full guide to quick and also easy lunch dishes however its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will obtain your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare tasty meals for your family without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food Recipe of Ultimate Naan Bread Pizza (Hot 'n' Spicy) 🍕. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!