Recipe of Speedy Filo meat pie
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Filo meat pie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Filo meat pie is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Filo meat pie is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Filo meat pie, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Filo meat pie delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have Filo meat pie using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
#filopie #filo #puffpastry #meatpie #easybaking
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Filo meat pie:
- 500-600 g minced meat (beef or lamb)
- 1 large onion
- 3-4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 0.5-1 tablespoon oregano
- 2 eggs
- To taste salt and pepper
- 600 g filo pastry sheets
- Olive oil
- 1 cup fizzy water
- Pastry brush
Instructions to make to make Filo meat pie
- Finely the onions and garlic. I sometimes put them in food processor to add the taste but avoid onion texture in the pie.
- Brown onion and garlic until golden, taking care not to burn. Add minced meat and rest of the spices. Mix well and cook until meat is done. Taste and add more spices if needed.
- Set aside to cool and then add 2 eggs, mixing well.
- Prepare filo by taking it out of the box and covering with a moist tea towel so it doesn’t dry. Add a cup / bowl of olive oil and fizzy water.
- Oil the baking pan (round or square). Layer 3-4 sheets of file on the bottom, oiling each layer with a pastry brush. You can lay out beetle or ruffle the sheets, which will have an uneven effect when our is cut.
- Sprinkle 3-4 spoons of filling on top. Cover with another filo sheet and sprinkle fizzy water. Add another layer of filling, followed by a filo sheet, and then oil well with pastry brush. Repeat the process until the pie is no more than 5-7 cm thick.
- Add 1-2 additional sheets of filo, oiling between the layers. Make sure that edges of the pie are piled well, otherwise the pie will be dry when baked. Pierce the pie with a fork 5 or 6 times to help baking. Cover with aluminium foil.
- Pre-heat oven to 200C. Bake the pie until edges start to brown, approximately 25-30’. Remove aluminium foil and bake for another 10-15 min or until the top is golden and crisp.
- Serve with soup, salad or as an appetiser. It’s also very tasty cold so it’s brilliant for leftovers.
As your experience and confidence expands, you will certainly locate that you have more natural control over your diet as well as adjust your diet regimen to your personal preferences over time. Whether you want to serve a dish that makes use of fewer or more ingredients or is a little basically zesty, you can make simple adjustments to attain this objective. To put it simply, start making your recipes in a timely manner. As for fundamental food preparation skills for novices you don’t need to discover them but only if you grasp some easy cooking methods.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick as well as easy lunch recipes but its good food for thought. Hopefully this will certainly get your innovative juices moving so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family members without doing too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Simple Way to Make Favorite Filo meat pie. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!